SA Premier CrossFit is offered to independent ambulators, those who use assistive devices and athletes who use wheelchairs. SA Premier coaches offer techniques and training to increase speed, strength, agility, coordination and endurance for athletes with a desire and ability to compete or perform at a higher level. This division trains for CrossFit competitions in and around San Antonio. Learn more about scholarships here.
- Athlete may have a physical or intellectual disability
- Successful tryout or recommendation by staff
- Possess the skill and desire to compete at a higher level
- Must be able to comprehend and retain rules and skills, and then build upon them from week to week
- 1:1 support is not provided, so must be able to train, compete, function in a group setting and follow the coach’s directions without volunteer assistance
- Athletes will train with the goal of participating in competitions in and/or out of San Antonio
- Participants should be able to ambulate independently, use assistive device without assistance or self-propel a wheelchair without assistance
- Must independently adhere to coaches instructions and safety guidelines regarding weights
- Athletes must understand spatial awareness during workouts and movements.