Cheerleaders will learn a choreographed routine to music which includes a dance, cheer, pyramid and tumbling sections. Learn more about scholarships here.
This class utilizes volunteers to help children learn basic cheer jumps, stunts and dance choreographed to music. Allstars cheer is an 8-week program with a finale at the conclusion. Cheerleaders may also have a chance to perform in a community outreach event.
- Must have a disability that limits participation in mainstream sports
- Must be able to follow directions and stay on task during group activity without assistance
- May need help completing activities due to physical or intellectual needs
- Children who use assistive devices such as walkers or wheelchairs must be able to propel themselves up to 30 feet independently in a reasonable time for independent participation
- Black cheer skort from Target and hair bow