SA Premier Diving
Participants learn jumping and diving techniques from various heights of platforms and springboards. Practices may include activities in and outside of the pool in order to safely learn techniques. Culminates with a fun in-house diving competition with NISD diving team. Learn more about scholarships here.
Appropriate for children who walk independently.
Appropriate for children who use an assistive device.
Appropriate for children who use a wheelchair.
- Athlete may have a physical or intellectual disability
- Successful tryout or recommendation by staff in the Allstar division
- Possess the skill and desire to compete at a higher level
- Must be able to comprehend and retain rules and skills, and then build upon them from week to week
- 1:1 support is not provided, so must be able to train, compete, function in a group setting and follow the coach’s directions without volunteer assistance
Weekly practices for 2 months
Monthly fee based on season duration, practices, and uniforms
- Must be able to jump comfortably into a pool that is 8-16 feet deep
- Must be able to swim 10 meters to the ladder without volunteer support
- Must demonstrate independent safety awareness and follow safety rules on deck and in the pool
- Willing to try jumping backwards, going headfirst, or jumping off heights or able to communicate discomfort
- Will not elope or skip even if excited. (Tiles are slippery and 30-50% is on land)
- No impact restrictions of jumping (any parameters set by cheerleading apply here)
- Can swim underwater without aspiration
- ⭐️Can swim vertically to the surface without touching the bottom or sides of the pool ⭐️