Participants learn the FUNdamental skills of golf including grip, aim, stance and posture while also learning value lessons of respect, discipline and good sportsmanship. Learn more about scholarships here.
Appropriate for children who walk independently.
Appropriate for children who use an assistive device.
Appropriate for children who use a wheelchair.
This class utilizes volunteers to help children progress their individual golf skills with direct guidance from the golf instructor.
- Must have a disability that limits participation in mainstream sports
- Must be able to follow directions and stay on task during group activity without assistance
- May need help completing activities due to physical or intellectual needs
- Must have some independent use of arms to use a golf club
- Acceptable to have limited mobility or strength