Participants engage in a strength and conditioning program geared toward creating a well-rounded, lifetime athlete by increasing strength, power, agility, balance and wellness. Learn more about scholarships here.
Weekly workouts will focus on strength training, endurance and balance. 1:1 volunteer assistance is not provided.
- Must have a disability that limits participation in mainstream sports
- Must be able to follow directions and stay on task during group activity without assistance
- May need help completing activities due to physical or intellectual needs
- Participants must be medically stable to participate in weightlifting and endurance activities
- Must independently adhere to coaches instructions and safety guidelines regarding weights